Can you say lovely? I love hand-lettered cards and invitation suites! They just add a personal touch! And, the addition of water color to those notecards just makes me so happy!! I met Mary Stevens of Eliza Co Designs working on Andrew and Shelby’s wedding. She is so talented and her work is gorgeous! I was so happy when she agreed to let me interview her for my blog. Please keep reading to hear more from Mary of Eliza Co Designs.
1. WHEN WAS ELIZA CO DESIGNS ESTABLISHED AND HOW DID IT BECOME A BUSINESS?
Eliza Co was officially established in August of 2015. I had done lettering for friends and family since college and created all of my own wedding invitations and signage.
2. WHAT MAKES ELIZA CO DESIGNS STAND OUT AMONGST OTHER WEDDING DESIGN COMPANIES?
I love weddings, and when I am chosen to be a part of someone’s special event I take pride and joy in it. I love to make my designs unique to each individual so their day can feel as special as possible.
3. IF A WEDDING COUPLE BOOKED YOUR SERVICES, WHAT COULD THEY EXPECT THEIR PACKAGE TO INCLUDE? HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD THEY BOOK WITH YOU?
I don’t necessarily have packages for couples to choose from, instead I come up with a custom design and package for each bride based on their needs and wants. The pricing and timeline varies between each person since it is fully customizable. It is primarily based on the design. The general turn around time I ask for is 3 weeks for signage and invitations.
4. WHAT IS ONE THING THE READERS MAY BE SURPRISED TO LEARN ABOUT ELIZA CO DESIGNS?
We love to create based on our clients’ ideas and have not turned down or been unable to complete something we all love!
5. HOW DO YOU HELP TO MAKE EACH WEDDING UNIQUE FOR EACH COUPLE?
By taking the time to get to know the bride so I know their style and can really help their vision come to life. I try to make it feel personal and special. I work alongside them in any way I can.
6. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE READERS?
I have a love for weddings and custom pieces!