When I booked my first wedding of 2016, little did I know that it would be at one of my favorite venues! Poetry Springs Events is charming and beautiful. The outdoor space is lovely and the indoor space was gorgeous as well! To view photos from Andrew & Shelby’s Poetry Springs wedding, click here. Keep scrolling to see more photos and read more about the venue.
1. When was Poetry Springs established and how did it become a wedding venue?
Poetry Springs is part of The Springs Events. The North East Dallas Location (Poetry Springs) is 2 years old built as wedding venue from the ground up.
2. What makes Poetry Springs stand out amongst other wedding venues?
The two main things that set us apart from other venues is our 15 hour rental from 9:00 AM to midnight and the open vendor policy we offer. We are also secluded in a medley of trees nestled 20 minutes from Rockwall providing an intimate rustic elegant venue with a breathtaking outdoor ceremony site.
3. If a wedding couple booked a wedding at Poetry Springs, what could they expect their package to include? How far in advance should they book with you?
Most of our brides reserve a date with us 12-18 months out. Some things you may enjoy about our venue: furniture is all included as well as the set up, you have outdoor and indoor ceremony options, you are allowed to choose your own vendors, and you are able to bring in your own alcohol.
4. What is one thing the readers may be surprised to learn about this venue?
We are part of a family owned and operated company called The Springs Events with 14 completed locations and four more projected to open in 2016.
5. How do you help to make each wedding unique for each couple?
Each wedding and each couple are unique for the simple fact this is their day. Even though, we will see 170 + events a year, we will only see theirs once. Because they have the freedom to create their best day ever, we are there to represent the venue and make sure they are welcomed and assured the venue will be top notch for their special day.
6. Is there anything else you would like to share with the readers?
I would love the opportunity to share our majestic beautiful venue with you, and exceed your expectations. Please call, text, or email Nicole Nanyes at 972-210-9250 or email her at email@example.com.